Calmness, Clarity, Choices
“The goal of mindfulness, is happiness”
What Is Mindfulness?
Broadly defined mindfulness is learning how to use our natural mental faculties of attention & intention. We first bring a non-judgmental attention, to our daily life experiences. Then we choose a wise intention, to match any of our life experiences. This deeper understanding of our life, results in more health & happiness.
We provide professional group training in:
- Anxiety & Stress Management
- Team Building & Life Balance
- Guest Speaking, Lunch & Learns
- Training Seminars, Workshops & Staff Retreats
- Ongoing Training, Education & Support & Personal Coaching
Our training style is SPA, Study, Practice and Apply
- Study: The study of the mindfulness model of attention & intention.
- Practice: The gentle practice of ‘stopping and dropping’ and letting go of distractions.
- Apply: The practical application of a clear mind, to all aspects of work and personal life.
We train and coach in a variety of settings: University, Health Care and Business.