Three mindfulness skills to manage Life.
Three skills that have formed my ability to deal with life changes are:
1. To be Grounded
2. Open Minded
In losing my career, health and life savings, I have learned a lot. The three practices of grounding, opening and reflecting have safely carried my through to the other side. On this website, I share the why and how of what I have learned form this remarkable journey.
What is a Mindfulness Coach?
A mindfulness coach has two certifications.
- Certified Life Coach
- Certified Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction trainer
The mindfulness coach provides the required mindfulness skill to deal with the issue being experience by the client.
The role of a mindfulness coach is to strengthen, guide and protect their clients.
The mindfulness coach recognizes the inner wisdom of each person.
Self coaching is the goal of mindfulness coaching.
Who is the Mindful Coach?
Ross, ‘The Mindfulness Coach’ is both a certified ‘Life Coach’ and a certified ‘Mindfulness Trainer’. He has been teaching mindfulness meditation for 19 years. Credentials …
Ross, lives in Ontario, Canada. Email- firstname.lastname@example.org, or Phone- 1-519-648-2985
What Is Mindfulness?
Broadly defined mindfulness training is developing our mental faculties of attention, intention and reflection. We bring a non-judgmental attention, to our daily life experiences. Then we choose a wise intention, to match the experience. As we reflect on these experiences we learn from them. This deepens our understanding, resulting in more health & happiness and less stress.
Professional Mindfulness Training:
- Online Courses
- Mindfulness Consulting
- Anxiety & Stress Management
- Team Building & Work-Life Balance
- Guest Speaking, Lunch & Learns
- Training Seminars, Workshops & Staff Retreats
- Ongoing Training, Education & Support & Group Coaching
Training and coaching in a variety of: University, Health Care and Business settings.
Mindfulness Coaching & Training
“In the comfort of your own home.“
The course is yours for life.
No previous experience is required.
You can download all course materials, to use later.
M.B.S.R. Online Training is cost effective and convenient.
How does Mindfulness Training online work?
- Start it at any time
- M.B.S.R. is experiential.
- The training is self-paced.
- There are 8 2 1/2 hour lessons.
- Each lesson contains 12 lesson topics.
- Each lesson includes audio, video & text topics.
- Each lesson will have questions for personal reflection.
- Each lesson will require daily formal and informal practices.
- The seventh lesson will be a 6 hour self-retreat in a setting of your choice.
- You can receive a certificate of participation upon successfully completing the course.
- The curriculum is the same as offered by the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
- The course is self-paced, at your convenience and in the comfort of your home.
Full course support will be available by:
- Phone: 1-519-648-2985
- Skype: themindfulcoach
- Email: email@example.com
“More mindfulness, more choices.” -G Ross Clark, C.C.P.,
What is Mindfulness Training?
Mindfulness training is a way of learning to consciously and systematically work with stress, pain, illness, and the challenges and demands of everyday life by not turning away from them but learning how to be resilient with and through them.
Mindfulness is already within the human experience. A deep internal resource of attention, intention and attitude that is available to us. Mindfulness is patiently waiting to be used in the service of learning, growing and healing.
“Mindfulness is moment to moment, non-judgmental awareness.” -Jon Kabat Zinn , Ph.D. (1990)
History of Mindfulness:
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) was founded by John Kabat Zinn at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center in 1979. MBSR has now spread to multiple populations including health professionals and medical and nursing students as well as in multiple settings including work places and educational setting.
Benefits of Mindfulness:
Two decades of published research indicates that the majority of people who complete MBSR courses report:
- Improved self-esteem
- An increased ability to relax
- Greater energy and enthusiasm for life
- Lasting decreases in physical and psychological symptoms
- Reductions in pain levels and an enhanced ability to cope with pain
- An ability to cope more effectively with both short and long-term stressful situations.
Mindfulness is a way of learning to consciously and systematically work with stress, pain, illness, and the challenges and demands of everyday life by not turning away from them but learning to be resilient with and through them.
Mindfulness is not something that one gets or acquires. It is already within the human experience a deep internal resource of attention, intention and attitude. That is available to us and is patiently waiting to be observed and used in the service of learning, growing, and healing.
Reasons why people train in M.B.S.R.:
- GI distress
- Chronic pain
- Anxiety and panic
- Sleep disturbances
- High blood pressure
- Compassion Fatigue
- Stress — job, family or financial
Any Questions about Mindfulness Coaching or Mindfulness Training?
Let us know how we can help.
Mindfulness Training provides more Calmness, Clarity and Choices
-G Ross Clark, CP